Monday, July 11, 2011

oOps, It's monday.

Ehem, I think most of the people don't have a good mood on Monday, especially poor office workers (so do I!). Had been exhausted for entire last week, wish a better feeling, leave bad blue behind!

OK guys, let's move to our topic, have some cute things now =]


da lang~
The first is button flower hairband~








































I use polka dot fabric as my flower petal and it turn so match with the wood button!
Love the red gradient colours by the way =)








































The second is a green tiny hairpin.
My favourite fabric too, it's a green spring plaid.
Isn't it cute?











































Hope you like it and may you have a nice day tomorrow,
Gdnite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment