Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lovely Laces Hairpin

Having a tough day today, i have to say that we should relate well with our colleague or career partner. So please, remember to smile even when u r freaking busy. I think i did nothing wrong but my dear colleague just been irritated whole day. It made me feel awful. People r innocent to your bad emotion, lets don't get them involved k? =)



***



And i m easily get tired recently don't know why? Maybe i am getting older? haha
Never mind i still believe that my heart is young enough and i can do more. =)

Made a lovely laces hairpin last week.







































I love it so much! It looks nice with the vintage rose button.
Kinda hard to find pretty button in my town but thanks to my aunt, i get some!
Since they are so rare this hairpin is called limited.
Do you love my limited hairpin?
It's really sweet on your hair =]

No comments:

Post a Comment