Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lovely Bali

Been very busy since i came back from Bali, now is the end of October and i will have my handmade sold in Pipit Zakka next week! Hooray that's really make me excited. I should have go to Pipit wonderful market but i missed it due to my work reason. Perhaps next time i can get the chance to participate as a seller.

Now i would like to share my Bali trip with you, though i lost one of my memory card on the 3rd day. It really upset me and by the time i realized it we were having our dinner at an amazing restaurant. I cant stop thinking about the photos n lost my appetite =[
But i have to say that's a great restaurant seriously, u gotta try it if u go there.








































Here is it, the best restaurant Laka Leke. It is surrounded by paddy fields and own a outdoor stage for Balinese traditional performance. We were lucky to be there on Saturday the performance was Frog Dance.


















The lovely characters. Prince and princess in the middle.








































Is it cute enough? I love this look so much! Tuhan(God) of the jungle.








































Our hotel Saren Indah. This is the warmest hotel i ever met. It was my birthday on our arrival day, the lovely staff prepared the beautiful flower decoration on bed to wish me. I was surprised when i stepped in our room, next they sent a cake in that was the second surprise!
Really satisfied with their service and environment =)

We tried our first massage in Bali, It was just so wonderful! A foreign guy told us he felt like a jelly, haha ya that's the best word to describe it.







































We went Tegallalang on the 3rd day, the beautiful paddy terrace.


























































































We enjoyed our afternoon tea there.








































Tanah Lot is a must see place. Tourists were not allowed to enter the temple, we could only take photo around the temple. Too bad there was cloudy so no sunset =(








































I love this place overall.
Idle life, friendly people, breathtaking view, let's go next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment