Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Little Things

Feel sorry that i stopped handcrafting for almost 2 weeks! :'(

But i did do something else important during this period and this is not an easy job, keep researching information online, booking hotels, planning itinerary and finding driver made me nervous (Even fell sick due to lack sleeping). I m going to Bali this Oct thats why. I could only say that those hotels shown on Tripadvisor's Top 30 list are way too hot to reserve. Eventually i come over this and all the rest is just waiting for the coming of lovely october! Yay~

Are you planning for a vacation too? Go ahead! We should take a rest before we can go further.

***

Saw a awesome quote in Etsy early in the morning, it really enlightened my day. 
Share with you =]

"The better way to predict future is to invent it" 

Yes let us invent our future by ourselves.
Have a nice bright day. Cheers!


















P/S: Finally i received Pipit Zakka Store's confirmation that i can consign my works to their      shop! I cant stop my smile after reading this email =]
    

No comments:

Post a Comment